If you care about your customers and want to improve customer experiences, don’t miss CX Talks Online Sessions and Local Events.
CX Talks brings new content and fresh ideas to the CX community to help advance the profession while connecting professionals from diverse industries and disciplines.
Since our first event in 2016, our goal has always been to build bridges between people in different industries and CX disciplines (CRM, VOC, UX, EX, etc.).
CX Talks Customer Experience Summits (now called CX Talks Local) were designed as a one-day regional, high value alternative to traditional conferences at a low cost. No need for expensive travel or taking multiple days off of work.
Over the past few years, we’ve produced events in Atlanta, Dallas and Chicago. We were planning to add Seattle in 2020 too.
But then COVID19 hit in early 2020. In-person meetings have been postponed or cancelled and the world has moved online until we can meet again.
We’ve moved our events online with the rest of the world. CX Talks Sessions is our latest addition offering you a variety of event types including webinars, virtual networking, chats/meetups and online workshops.
For more about CX Talks, click here
Just what we need… another webinar. Right?
Well, we’ve been working hard studying the webinar landscape and conducting research to understand what you like and don’t like about online events. And we heard you loud and clear.
CX Talks Sessions are designed to give you a more engaging online experience as well as prevent zoom fatigue. We’re producing shorter sessions (30 minutes), offering more networking opportunities with engagement before, during and after each session, and of course, more interesting speakers and timely topics.
CX Talks Sessions features…
– 30-Minute Webinars: Followed by 30 minutes of optional networking breakouts after each webinar session
– Chats: Occasional casual meetups to talk about current topics
– Hands-On Workshops: 1-2 hours of focused learning by experts in the field
– Regularly scheduled programming: Tune in to catch the latest live webinars Wednesdays at 1:30 ET
– Recorded webinars: Watch at your convenience
Sign up on our mailing list at the bottom of this page to keep up to date on CX Talks Sessions as they are scheduled. Webinars, Virtual Networking and Chats are always free to attend.
CX Talks Local is an in-person peer-to-peer local market gathering where CX professionals meet and learn from each other while hearing new ideas to improve customer experiences.
– CX Talks Local events are intentionally smaller than the traditional 2-3 day conference, limited to 100-150 attendees.
– CX Talks Local is designed to bring together local CX communities in major markets to network, share and learn from each other.
– CX Talks Local events feature 15+ speakers, each giving 15-25 minute talks on a wide variety of subjects on one stage in a six hour time frame.
– Also included are CX Table Talks where attendees can take part in guided discussions during lunch.
– We’ve been busy screening venues to ensure they follow strict safety guidelines to provide each attendee with a comfortable meeting.
– We also plan to schedule more dates and expand to more markets as soon as it’s safe to have 100-150 people gather for meetings.
We can’t wait to see you in person again but for now we look forward to seeing you online!
CX Talks connects customer experience leaders from a wide range of industries and disciplines to provide a cross functional learning and inspiration experience. We attract Executives and Directors from the Customer Experience, Marketing, Product Design, User Experience, Creative and Customer Service & Human Resource disciplines.
Speakers are always welcome to submit proposals for CX Talks Events.
Click here to Be a Speaker.
Looking for opportunities to get your brand in front of qualified CX professionals?
Click here for Sponsor Info.
We welcome national and local media, associations and professional organizations to partner with CX Talks in bringing world-class learning in the following areas:
Customer Service, Customer Experience Management, Customer Success, Customer Engagement, Customer Experience, eCommerce, Insights, Marketing, Mobile, Marketing Research, Technology, User Experience and Interaction Design.
If you are with an association or media and would like more information on partnering with CX Talks, contact Mark Michelson: email@example.com