1. The largest CX event in Atlanta.
2. Hear inspiring and practical ideas from 30+ CX Talks speakers, panelists and keynote speakers.
3. See the latest in CX technology during the CX Tech Showcase with on stage and in exhibit demos.
4. Meet 400+ CX/UX Professionals from a wide range of disciplines.
5. Attendees can earn 6 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits towards Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) status. You can find more details here.
If you care about your customers and want to improve your customer experience – this is the conference for you. Our goal is to help create seamless customer experiences by breaking down the silos and building bridges between business units and disciplines. Come learn about the diversity of talent and skills required to deliver a delightful and effective Customer Experience (CX).
This full-day conference is the largest CX event in Atlanta and features 30+ speakers and presenters from leading brands including The Coca-Cola Company, The Home Depot, Mercedes-Benz, Chick-Fil-A, NCR, Piedmont Healthcare, Club Car, Travelport, SunTrust, Philips, and more. Meet and network with CX leaders, association representatives and 400+ conference attendees from a wide variety of disciplines at the newly opened Sandy Springs Performing Arts Center. You’ll leave with a more informed understanding and appreciation of the talent, skills and tools required to create world-class customer experiences.
Close out the day with a CXPA social at the CityBar adjoining the Main Lobby and Studio Theatre.
Seating is limited – get your tickets while they last!
We welcome local Atlanta association chapters to partner with CX Talks in bringing world class learning in the following areas: Customer Affairs, Customer Engagement, Customer Experience and Service, eCommerce, Insights, Marketing, Mobile, Research, Technology, User Experience and Interaction Design.
Last year CX Talks had 18 association partners and numerous media partnerships including CXPA, IXDA, BMA/ANA, AMA, QRCA and many more.
If you are with an association or media and would like more information on partnering with CX Talks, contact Mark Michelson, Executive Director – firstname.lastname@example.org