If you care about your customers and want to improve your customer experiences – CX Talks is the conference for you. Don’t miss the largest regional conference series coming to Chicago, Dallas and Atlanta this year where you can:
– Learn about the latest innovations in CX/UX and how to put them to work for your company.
– Get inspiration as we share stories, lessons and advice.
– Learn how CX practitioners across industries and disciplines have made an impact on their companies, and what results they are seeing.
– Meet and network with CX/UX leaders, association representatives and conference attendees from a wide variety of disciplines and industries.
– Explore how CX can be ingrained in your organization and how you can get measurable business results from implementing proven CX methods.
– Attendees can earn 6 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits towards Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) status. You can find more details here.
CX Talks features 30+ speakers from leading brands. Past presenting companies include AT&T, MGM Resorts International, The Home Depot, Mercedes-Benz, Chick-Fil-A, GE, NCR, ADP, Kimberly-Clark, Intercontinental Hotel Group, The Coca-Cola Company, Verizon, Intuit, Equifax, State Farm, Worldpay, SunTrust, Travelport, Philips, and more.
Meet and network with hundreds of CX leaders from a wide variety of disciplines. You’ll leave with a more informed understanding and appreciation of the talent, skills and tools required to create world-class customer experiences.
Who Should Attend?
Account Planners, Business Development, Client Strategists,CX Directors, Managers, Customer Experience Officers, Customer Contact Center Professionals, Customer Success Professionals, Customer Service Trainers, HR Directors and managers, Marketing Professionals, Marketing Researchers, Product & UX Design, UX Consultants, UI/UX Design and Development.
Speakers are always welcome to submit proposals for CX Talks Events. Click here to be a speaker.
Looking for opportunities to get your brand in front of qualified CX professionals? Click here for sponsor info.
We welcome local Atlanta association chapters to partner with CX Talks in bringing world class learning in the following areas: Customer Affairs, Customer Engagement, Customer Experience and Service, eCommerce, Insights, Marketing, Mobile, Research, Technology, User Experience and Interaction Design.
If you are with an association or media and would like more information on partnering with CX Talks, contact Mark Michelson, Executive Director – email@example.com