CX Talks Call for Speakers Are Now Open!
Do you have a great story to tell about customer experience?
CX Talks is the event for you! We welcome speaker proposals all year long for CX Talks events, whether an online webinar session or local event.
Please note: CX Talks does not hire professional speakers or pay for transportation without prior approval.
While we are still unsure when local events with 100-150 attendees will be allowed, we are busy planning for local events in these markets for 2021 and 2022:
- New York
- Washington DC
Speaker Submission Guidelines
- CX Talks Webinars are limited to no more than 30 minutes.
- Ideally we seek 20-25 minute presentations with 5 -10 minutes of Q&A.
- All live webinars are recorded and archived for viewing over time.
- Selected speakers for CX Talks Webinars will be notified 20-30 days in advance of the program date. There will be a practice session scheduled at least 2 hours before the webinar begins.
- We encourage all CX Talks Webinar speakers to include either a client or partner who worked with you in solving a challenge related to CX.
- Our webinars are conversational in nature. We like to share real world problems (needs) and stories of how these challenges were met.
- Because we record and archive all CX Talks Webinars, we encourage titles to be focused on solutions that people may search on Google. e.g. “How to engage employees on the frontline”, How to ensure great experiences across all channels” etc.
- CX Talks Webinars are scheduled on Wednesdays at 1:30 PM ET. The waiting lounge opens at 1:15 for advance networking, The recorded session typically lasts 30 minutes. After each webinar we encourage attendees to stay for networking in breakout rooms or arranged meetings.
- CX Talks Local Event presentations are limited to 13-15 minutes. With such a short timeframe, we suggest no more than 10 slides. We encourage slides to have more images, and not too much text. Our attendees are more interested in your story telling than reading a bunch of text or deciphering graphs on slides.
- For Local events, all speakers will receive a complimentary pass to the conference.
- Selected speakers for CX Talks Local Events will be notified 2-3 months in advance of each event. Speakers who are not selected may not be notified due to the volume of proposals we receive, however we keep all proposals on file to be considered for future events.
- Here are videos from previous CX Talks Local Events to give you an idea of what we are seeking.
- Topics must be related to Customer Experience, Employee Experience, User Experience, CX Technology, CX Management, Customer Success, Call Center Management, CX/UX Design, Service Design, Product Design, Environmental Design ROI/Business of CX, Marketing Research (VOC), CX Metrics and Insights, Mystery Shopping, Culture, Business Processes, Journey Mapping, CX Services and CX Management.
- You may submit any number of proposals. We will evaluate each one based on topics that reflect the CX Talks mission and that attendees will learn from.
- Speakers will be selected based on 1) relevance of their topic to current CX challenges, 2) mix of large and small companies, 3) mix of demographics, 4) mix of experience in industry and 5) presentation skills. We encourage consultants and vendors to co-present with a well-known client.
- No selling or showcasing products/services is allowed at CX Talks events without a sponsorship. For info on sponsorship options, click here.
- We encourage speakers to include a link to a video of a past speaking engagement. The video does not need to be the same topic you’re submitting.
All proposals must be submitted through the website to ensure that they are reviewed. Accepted speakers will have an opportunity to showcase your customer experience thought leadership in front of your industry peers.