CX Talks 2020 Call for Speakers Are Now Open!
Do you have a great story to tell about customer experience? CX Talks is the event for you! We welcome speaker proposals all year long for CX Talks events. Please note: CX Talks does not hire professional speakers or pay for transportation without prior approval.
2020 Event Dates:
- Dallas, March 31, 2020
- Seattle, June 16. 2020
- Chicago, September 15. 2020
- Atlanta, October 27. 2020
Please note our submission rules below.
- CX Talks presentations are limited to 13-15 minutes. With such a short timeframe, we suggest no more than 10 slides.
- Topics must be related to Customer Experience, Employee Experience, User Experience, CX Technology, CX/UX Design, Service Design, Product Design, Environmental Design ROI/Business of CX, Marketing Research (VOC), CX Metrics and Insights, Mystery Shopping, Culture, Business Processes, Journey Mapping, CX Services and CX Management.
- You may submit any number of proposals. We will evaluate each one based on topics that reflect the CX Talks mission and that attendees will learn from.
- Speakers will be selected based on 1) relevance of their topic to the conference theme and format, 2) mix of large and small companies, 3) mix of demographics, 4) mix of experience in industry and 5) presentation skills. We encourage consultants and vendors to co-present with a well-known client.
- No selling or showcasing products/services is allowed at CX Talks events without a sponsorship. For info on sponsorship, click here.
- Speakers must include a link to a video of a past speaking engagement to be considered. The video does not need to be the same topic you’re submitting.
- All speakers will receive a complimentary pass to the conference valued at $675.
Here are videos from previous CX Talks events to give you an idea of what we are seeking.
All proposals must be submitted through the website to ensure that they are reviewed. Accepted speakers will receive free admission and an opportunity to showcase your customer experience thought leadership in front of your industry peers. Selected speakers will be notified 3 months in advance of each event. Speakers who are not selected will be considered for future events.